Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dear and I met Ben for dinner tonight. Bakerzin's rum and raisin ice cream is so niceee! I want more ice cream now.. =/

After that I went to dear's place and took a late evening nap. (10pm to 11pm) I was damn tired. Then I was half sleeping and half watching this ghost show on channel 5. When the ghost appeared dear noticed that I was scared so he changed the channel for me without me having to say anything. So sweet. =D Then when I was half sleeping I nearly drooled on dear's bed again. zzz

Took a cab back (cabs cabs cabs. no money already sob sob) and it's like midnight now already. This whole week also slept at this time. Damn tired. But luckily intern is still quite fun. This afternoon we went KTV with HR department pple and the rest of the interns and ordered pizza in. Oh ya now I'm in love with avocado juice. Avocado + milk + honey. ooo yummy yummy. Then every morning I wake up no time for breakfast end up da-paoing my bee hoon from international plaza. Damn ex loh plain bee hoon is 2 bucks. Add egg and beans 3 bucks already. Simple breakfast so ex. My avocado juice 3.80. Though my intern pays 1K I think I won't end up saving much. => daily dose of breakfast and avocado juice and lunch and then tea break at coffee beans and then cab back at night if I meeting dear. NO MONEY. That's it. After my intern I must really go take up accounting assignments and pia and hopefully can earn a few thousands in the month before I leave. Actually intern passes so fast this time compared to last year's experience. I really like my intern cos I get to poke my nose into everything so it's not like boring. People there are so nice. You can just walk to someone's cubicle and chit chat for like half an hour and no one will really mind or backstab you. No office politics too. Oh yea I will be acting for dunno what CDC Northwing digital video competition and for the best film competition for MAS dinner and dance. Hehehe so fun! But I think will be very tiring cos got to film during lunch breaks and weekends! so fast 4 weeks passed. Another 4 more to go only.... Think I'll miss my colleagues.

There's this new intern at my place called ying heng who was from my junior class back in RJ (quite funny that I havent seen him before.) and he knows only dexter from my class. He got the MAS scholarship to go to Wharton to do his bachelor loh. And my supervisor is also taking the scholarship to do his MBA at Cambridge. Oh well I'm a little jealous but got nothing to say cos they are really zai. I think the main reason why I like my intern so much this time round is cos I don't feel stupid doing this whole stuff as I get to use my brains quite a bit. I like to see some damn chim equation or damn chim theory like the dunno what paradox I came across this morning or things like "time stress" (you actually become less happy as your income increases) and then I'll scratch my head quite abit and when I finally understand the whole thing there's like this immense satisfaction. And I really respect everyone in my department cos I think they are all damn zai at what they are doing. Imagine working in some shit company where you know more stuff than your boss does. Or hiring you as an intern to do something that some normal O level grads can do. That sucks.

Oh well, I'm tired, I'm drained but who cares cos the weekend is coming. I'm starting to miss my dear though I've just seen him like an hour ago. Hope can see him in my dreams tonight =)

No comments: