Jamming tonight was good. We didn't go to Guitar 77 in the end cos it was booked. Went to Wee Lee instead but seriously the guy sucked cos he forgot about our booking from 9 to 10 and gave it to someone else - coincidentally someone I know but someone I wasn't exactly pleased to see. But anw I'm quite glad cos my band members are quite talented. The guy who plays the drum and play the guitar and the bass. The guy who plays the guitar can play the bass (ok that's quite duh). The guy who plays the bass can play the drum. And the girl who plays the keyboard, erm, can play the keyboard. (NOOB!) Ok lah actually I can strum simple guitar chords. But I had to transpose one piece half a key up, so I got all the A#, C#, F#, G# (if it sharps look weird to you just take them as Bb, Db, Gb and Ab). And I don't know the fingering for those on a guitar. Oh well. So I think I'll stick to my keyboard for the moment.
We will be doing Superman, Here without you and Yellow tentatively. So exciting, to perform in front of a 1000 people with Tharman and Lee Hsien Loong there. Hope I dun screw up anything seriously. Maybe if I play well they will take me as their god-daughter.... NOT. (sorry for this damn cold and not very funny Borat Joke)
This morning some consultants from US came to brief us on the US economy. These guys are amazing. They know sooo much stuff. Housing industry, labor market, political system, GDP, int rates, laws and regulations, all the trends and history and so many other indicators and stuff of all the countries. These guys are good man. Respect.
Anyway, my short film clips for South West CDC are up!
http://www.yourfilm.sg/
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
mmmaaaaannnnnccccchhhhhiiii... u look so "dork" in the film. I can't believe u did tht.....
haha which one? i got 3 films there i think. the table tennis one ah? that's my favorite leh. so dork not like my usual happening self right. hurhur.
How come you end up doing this? so.. are you part of the organizing committee to drive this initative or just join as participants?
hmmm the director for the film clips is my friend so he asked us to help him film loh.. apple why that time you and gcb and neh and giraffe met up never jio... i angry!
Post a Comment