Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Today was a good day because...

  • La Senza had 50% off so I managed to grab 3 pieces of nice nice bras during my lunch break. (travelled down to vivocity! I love my long lunch break haha) Food at Food Republic there is not bad! I ate ba chor mee. The soup is damn nice.

  • The hot cashier at La Senza was wearing a bra too big for her and a top which was too loose for her so when she bent down I saw her nipples. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. She's got puny boobs but she's hot.

  • My pants tore in the afternoon but my colleague was so nice she helped me sew up the hole!

  • Went out for dinner with Cora, Da ni, Siwei and Joan. All of them haven't changed a bit. Kinda nostalgic. Oh the RGS days.... and they haven't stopped the joke about how I run like an ostrich. Zzzz

  • Met my dearrrrrr after that to get his ties and belt. Can't wait for the weekend to come so I can spend more time with him.

No comments: