Thursday, July 12, 2007

3am in the morning and I'm still up. Usually if I'm up at this time I would be playing games but this time I'm actually up as I'm catching up with friends online.. talking to shihui and huayang and listening to their problems. Haven't seen them for quite a while but I do miss them though we aren't really close..

After talking to them, I am glad I'm on good terms with my brother. I am hot tempered, sarcastic, sometimes very mean with words. (if you think that I have a nice temper, that's prob cos you are my friend. I am less tolerant towards my family and bf. Weird but isn't that the case for you too?) My brother, on the other hand, is more tamed, and won't really get super angry with u UNLESS U IRRITATE HIM WHEN HE'S IN A GAME. So frankly our characters don't really clash. Same for my bf. JL has a really nice temper. Can't imagine having a brother/bf with my kind of temper. Seriously. I think we will just cold war forever.

I think there's something wrong with my MSN. Everytime lionel chua chua chua and CQ and some pple will just suddenly msn me with the message "oei why so dao!". Then I'll be damn blur. Like since when? JL also said he msned me but I really didn't get his msg. And I didn't get the other pple's msg also. So if I bo chup u on MSN pls try to send me an sms. It's not becos I dao!

Ok getting sleepy le. Luckily dun have to wake up at 7am tmr! Nowadays I always wake up at 1am. Hahah this is a great life!

No comments: