Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This is a must read!

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2007/07/top-seven-most-disgusting-bloggers-in.html
Hahaha this is damn funny man. Xiaxue blogging about the top 7 most disgusting bloggers in Singapore ('cept one). Steven Lim is on the list too! I went to visit his site and extracted some lines... hahahahaha I can't believe it.

I lived in a condo rented by Tammy n her flat mates...She cooked very delicious food especially vegetables..During the stay, she complaint that I got super low sexual desire which was a shock to me also..No sex even for the last night I spent with her before I come back to Singapore! not even the nights before..!!! I felt so guilty!!! She wants it, n keep crossing her legs over n put it there but I simply dun want leh..sianz..thinking of have to wash n bathe again..Not very good lah for me..in future, my wife will sure complain too.


Just half a year ago, I was dating four girls at the same time. Guess few guys are able to handle that feat. All 4 girls liked me, but now I left with nothing because maybe i chose too. I was too flirt le....I should really should just stick to one regular one but i simply could not. It runs in my blood! I thought My ex understand that I m a natural flirt, but we still broke up after many years. Shit lah, cannot get married liao....She forced me to promise her if we patch, in the future I was not allowed to get another girlfriend or "mistress". Really difficult for me!!!! so i cannot promise her n we never patch.. sigh....The truth is that I get lonely very easily n i hate being alone n i want people to dote on me often n i need plenty of attention. Bad rite??? But i guess the real reason for the break up is becos maybe we lack of intimacy for far too long already (many many months dun have XXX). I dun feel like making love to her, i start to hate sex, i prefer self gratification. I can swear for the last few intimacy, she is the one that wanted it first. I dun want to.....The thought of at the end the hassle of wiping already turn me off, off, off, & the tot of needing to perform well.

Oh and this is super funny. Xiaxue hates Steven and Steven hates Xiaxue. He said this in his blog.

She is very average looking for sure n her legs like miniature pork chop, n she is so bloody short lor..... I dun like "Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs". For me, I was often classified as a hunk in real life. In the set, Xiaxue is very stuck up n proud, kept directing me what to do n what not to do and act etc etc... Pls lor.. I done shooting more than you lor... You r teaching a fisherman how to fish... I just diam diam only...n just continue acting to have smitten by you, but u keep giving me an indifference look. Really sibei sianz.. I was paid a high $50 by Gillian to go on date with you one. You should be honored, Midget! Cos I was paid a $300 for a less than 10 mins private performance. In real life, if i will to go out with you, I will feel so ashamed n paiseh, n will weep on my hands when covering my face. I dun have bad taste for sure. Could u pls go for more plastic surgery? You need more help than the nose job!!! Ever considered leg extention? To say the truth, I like Gillian..She is beautiful, tall n runs a own company..You cant even compared to her...I was laughing at you in my heart when u entered the set.. i said, pls dun fall down or i will burst out laughing!!! LOL! then when u sat on the chair, i could not control it anymore, your legs cant touch the floor....Hhahahahhaha

Hmmm.. am I taller than Xiaxue?

3 comments:

eu said...

yes u probably are taller than her. but please stop reading just rubbish... u are multiplying more of those bimbo cells you already have. hahahaa

manchi said...

how u know i'm taller than her? ohhh i know you want me to be taller than her so that you MIGHT have a chance to be taller than her also right? then your legs won't be like miniature pork chop. ahhahahah. eh how not to be bimbo when i get influenced by people like apple. page 2.

eu said...

i saw her once before la. to think i actually told u u are taller. forget i said anything!