Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What I did today

Went to shop at Isetan with my 100 voucher. Ended up buying 2 Apples for 10 dollars.

Went to watch Harry Potter. Worse than Transformers.

Bought something small for my DEAARRR. But since he hasn't seen it I can't post the pics. Haha WAIT ok.

Ate Sashimi. Sometimes I seriously wonder if you can get killed from the "acute pain that having too much wasabi does to your brain".

Oh. I tried to buy insurance from NTUC too. But itts overseas student package SUCKS. No plan that covers GP visits.

Need to go cut hair/visit dentist before I fly. I'm going to miss my family and dear so much. Friends too lah but abit less ok. (nooooo don't get angry cos I'll miss you guys too!) Honestly, I am a boyfriend sucker. Haha.

Life is damn nua. I like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!

It's better to get a plan which covers doctor visits, esp since you're going to the US. I went to the doc in Sweden and it cost $250. Nuts right. Just for a stupid cold. AIG has very comprehensive plans for student insurance. Something like $750 i think.

Alternatively, get the NTUC Travel (not student) insurance - 1 year package + 3 mths (depending on the duration of ur exchange). Talk to me about this... i went thru alot of shit already so you don't have to go thru the same thing.

jess