http://asian.worldcybergames.com/index.php
2 more weeks till WCG Finals. My wish is just to put up a decent fight on the actual day (and claim my Samsung MP3 player! I know it's a prize, it's free, but I hope it's at least 1GB. Who still uses 512 or 256 ones nowadays?) I know the capabilities of my team. I mean, some of my team mates are good, but obviously can't pit themselves against top players from Zenith or Mi2 or MVP. And sometimes I feel like a baggage cos I don't think I am a very good player, I don't even believe in superb female players. Yes I'm being a little sexist here but after so many years of playing dota I haven't seen a really super zai female player who will make me go Wow. (and since ian is reading this, yes I lost Polly 1 on 1 ok.) I can never forget a furion player that I played with many months back. He had 2 rapiers and more than 20 kills and was on his way to 3rd rapier, w/o aegis, and that was at level 16.
Oh well. 2 more weeks! and 4 more weeks till I leave. Sob. Yay dear is getting me the nice sweater from Mango! Happy happy. I'm not a Mango fan but I really adore that sweater. So nice!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment