I always thought I had the passion to play but didn't know anyone who wanted to form a band... SMU has got SoundFoundry but not many bands there will need a keyboardist I think. And then I thought I was getting out of school and I don't think working people will have the time to jam. Either that or they're too old for those jamming stuff. So hey that was it, I wasn't going to perform anytime in my life already. But I'm glad I got to do it in the end. Really happy. Don't think I'll play in a band again, probably the closest I'll get to is to do gigs with my *secret friend* in pubs/restaurants. Hope that will materialize when I'm back from exchange. I like to play and I like the money too. Haha.
From left: Guitarist/Drummer/Keyboardist/Bassist(he plays in Timbre!)/Vocalist/Lead Guitarist
Oh yea my band was called One Night Stand. What an apt name, seriously.
Only another week to go. I'll miss the place and the people from my department.....
Can't wait to take my well deserved break before I go on exchange.
2 comments:
wahahahhha secret friend siaaa. lol. - amsie.
hahaha. i wan to see your dom dom!
Post a Comment