Saturday, July 14, 2007

What I bought for JL

Hehehe you know what? These soft toys are 2/3 my thumb size (more apt to call them furry balls). Damn cuteeeeeee!!!!! Anw I used to be damn happy that my digicam is 10.1 MegaPixels. But now each pic is 4MB. Starting to regret. 4 Megapixels and 10 Megapixels pics don't really have much diff seriously unless you wanna blow it up.



Elmo hiding in my tissue box! (looks like a super comfy bed for him)



Cookie Monster helping with household chores.



Baby Big Bird. Haha.

Ok I really think they are damn cute. After "giving" them to JL I kinda regretted giving him. Haha so I asked him, "Can I not give you?"

He said, "ok loh."

Then I felt bad. "But I already gave u I can't pretend that I didn't give you. Why don't I give you already then you give me back."

"Cannot."

"Huh? Why cannot?"

"If you give me already I cannot give to other people one."

"Then how?"

"They are mine but I give u custody."



Ok. Better than nothing.

No comments: