Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I've sort of started counting down the days I have left in Singapore before I fly off to Chicago. Hmm actually that's Toronto. Then I'll take flight to Chicago. Cos I wanna visit Niagara Falls at Toronto instead of New York (it's much prettier!). I have a feeling my exchange will be freaking ex. I mean it already is freaking ex. Air Ticket + Accomodation + Meal Plans already > 10K. HOW TO SHOP HOW TO TRAVEL? Oh well... I'll probably be working on campus. Maybe I can bug JL to transfer some money into my account. Hohoho.

3 more weeks left and I haven't settled so much stuff.

Insurance: Not done

Vaccination: Not done

Placement Tests: Not done

Payments: Not done

Course selection: Not done

Shopped for travel needs: Not done

Argghh and I got so much stuff to do still. Got MAS photoshoot on Wednesday. Thurs is dear's grad ceremony (the thought of travelling to NTU makes me zzz). Friday is.. damn stressful. Hope I'll ace it. Next week 2nd to 5th is WCG! Will be playing at least 2 games, one for WCG Championship and one for inter-school championship. Of course hope won't lose too badly lah but I havent trained with them for a few nights already.. they always pangseh me go bnet for in-house. Sob. Oh yea I'm so looking forward to starcraft 2... and my MP3 player. 2 GB pleaseeeee.

5 months of overseas alone. I'll either love it or hate it. I really love being alone.. for a short while. I went to UK alone Cambodia alone... but those were short trips man. 5 months alone... maybe get ang moh bf. HAHAHAHA. But I won't lah... though I've heard of many many horrible stories of how pple cheat on their partners when they are overseas... But I how nice. Plus Lulu and Joyceee think my dear very friendly and humorous.. (hurhur) I am happy when my friends like my bf. =) Anyway I am thinking of how to kill time when I'm bored there. I think I'll go jogging. Or go gym. Burn some fats. Come back slim and fit! But I'll try my best best to keep myself occupied. If not, bored = go out walk walk = see many things on sale = buy alot alot = no more money.

It's almost confirmed that I'll be visiting these places:
Chicago/Toronto/New York/Boston/Philly/California

I wanna go Seattle too but that's like quite out of the way. And Florida and Hawaii!

Of course if I have enough cash and time I would love to go to those places! That's if budget allows... plus I don't like whirlwind trips. Damn tiring one. I hope to go Rocky Mountains area too... Heheee travelling is so fun.

3 comments:

Had Raven Aunt Van said...

haha.. aunty luk. the rockies are 12 hours drive from me. in the middle of nowhere. ive been trying to go for damn long and no time. haha

Maria said...

Yes we played against you :p And you won us :(

manchi said...

asta --> the girls team gonna play in WCG?

varunnnnn --> yes yes yes i wanna go. but no money. haha i wanna make trips to SF and LA!