This term is a super bad term for me. I'm stuck at week 2 readings for Corp Reporting, week 3 readings for MA and AE and haven't done any readings for Ethics and Social Psychology. Not trying to blame it on some external factors, but the first 2 weeks of this term I've been busy with MOS bash and Cognitare. Since Week 3 onwards, I told myself I've got to catch up. Week 6 is coming pretty soon (together with my tests) and Im not even close to catching up on my work.
Work just keeps piling up. When you have so much work to do you just don't know where to start, so you put it aside and more work piles up. It's a vicious cycle. And it's not as if I don't have time to do it. I've got plenty. And I don't pay attention in class. It's really bad.
Plus I got to know this whole bunch of SMU Year 1 people who's super crazy about DOTA (more crazy than my usual NUS Khakis). I play at least 3 hours with them every single night. If I could quit DOTA, I would have 3 hours more to sleep/read up every day.
And it doesn't help that I kinda have a crush on this guy. Although it's just a crush (and it will probably not develop into anything coz i'm so not going to tell him), I go really crazy when I have a crush (and even more crazy when I like or love someone). I daydream in school most of the time, daydream at home most of the time, daydream when I'm eating or sleeping. It's terrible. Pui pui would probably try to knock some sense into me. But I'm just plain stubborn.
Bottomline? I'm so screwed this term. But I know I'll still do fine. =)
Bring it on!!!
p.s. For all my friends out there who's been pestering me to update my blog so that they can read to entertain themselves because they are plain bored, I'm sorry this post is not entertaining at all.
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment