Monday, February 27, 2006

Our pics!!!! =)

Qiuping, Jilyn and I before the performance

LOOK AT THAT CLEAVAGE.

Thank you for the flowers! (HUHHH????!!!!! hahaa)

After some time we decided to take some thematic shots.

Shot 1: Bitchy and seductive look?

Ok this is very cannot make it. Just look at Jilyn. Don't you think she looks like a guy who has gone for sex change?

Shot 2: Dao look

Starting from Left:

Qiuping doesn't look dao at all. I look sleepy. Hmm... let's skip Jilyn shall we.

Shot 3: Act Cute look


Hmm. I think Jilyn's theory is that big eyes = cute. Qiuping thinks squeezing out her dimple makes her look cute. And for me? Oh pls I don't need to pose for that. I'm already how cute. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Shot 4: Depressed look


Hmm I think this is the only pic that can barely pass. Though Jilyn looks like a kid who has lost her toy.

Shot 5: Retarded look


I'M PRETTY SURE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT RETARDED MEANS.

Shot 6: Surprised look


Jilyn + Qiuping:

MANCHI YOU THINK YOU OPEN MOUTH BIG BIG MEANS SURPRISED AH.

ok ok sorry my bad. let's try again.


Hmm. Forget it. Oh wait. Jilyn looks retarded (finally) here though.

Ok this pic is abit out of place. But I feel bad for not putting up fangfang's pic here. And Thomas's pic. Thomas I think you need some chin exercise.

Can't understand why I am so retarded and lame?

JUST LOOK AT MY FRIENDS.

No comments: