现在是早上六点.
我没被闹钟吵醒.
也不是睡饱而醒.
是难敖的寂寞把我弄醒的.
昨晚,我哭了.
最近发生的事情, 遇见的人, 都给我一种很虚幻的感觉.
一切好像都不真实的.
突然觉得我所想像的, 只不过是一场梦.
梦醒了, 我也接着失去了方向.
而我的心就越来越空虚.
说我不需要爱, 是骗自己的.
可是需要爱并不代表我需要一个男朋友.
我也不需要别人施舍那么的一点爱.
自己一个人也可以好好的过日子.
我知道自己的毛病.
夜阑人静时, 我是最脆弱的.
最寂寞, 最无奈, 最难过.
可能是经历过几次伤害, 我已经不怎么相信爱情.
很可悲吧.
我也是这么的觉得.
不知不觉地在自己心里堵了一面墙.
这样就不会那么容易受伤.
可是也更难去感受爱与被爱那甜蜜的滋味了.
这个学期, 我浪费了好多时间.
不读书.
就算上学也是不听课的.
把所有的精力都用来寻找某样东西.
到现在, 我还不知道我寻找的是什么.
可我几乎可以肯定它不存在了.
我好厌倦这种日子.
中学和初院那个年代, 每当别人问我
“你相信爱情吗?”
我都会回答
“当然信!”
进了大学, 我还是说我相信爱情.
不一样的是, 别人都叫我不要再相信了.
好难过.
我想, 每个人都需要爱吧.
可是我需要的比别人都多.
你知道这是什么感觉吗?
就好像我们都需要氧气而活.
但周围的氧气越来越少了.
渐渐地越来越难呼吸.
这种挣扎好痛苦, 真的好痛苦.
很悲观吗? 也不是的.
I still believe in fairy tales.
I still believe in happily ever after.
Maybe just not on me.
我又哭了.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
heys munchie...
maybe i'm not exactly Mr. Right to talk to you bout your problems but...
Continue to believe and don't lose the faith...because sometimes (only very rarely) they can come true...i used to be such a dreamer too. I guess i'm not so far gone in space now, but i still do feel it's important to dream. And yes they can happen to you.
Please don't get tired with life and tired of being what you are, because you can't change it, can you? Life goes on, no matter what you say or think about it. You'll never know what happens, and in fact...
I predict you'll see two rainbows tomorrow! HAHAHA.
Post a Comment