Got knocked out in 2nd round.
Supposed to eat some freaky stuff.
But there were no worms, no centipedes, no crickets.
Disappointing.
Instead, I was supposed to finish a slice of bread together with a cup of gruesome looking stuff. (and it smells super horrible)
The first 4 teams to finish (out of 6) will get to the 3rd round.
Once they said "GO", I tore the slice of bread into pieces and stuffed them into my mouth. Took it together with the gross drink. There were a few times when I nearly puked.
I took a quick glance at the girl next to me (to evaluate my competitive standing). She squashed the bread into a big round ball, put it into her mouth and forced it down her throat together with the drink. When she was done, I still had almost the full cup of drink left and 3/4 of my bread.
I knew I was a goner. Sorry Kelvin. (my partner)
Not my fault that I got 樱桃小嘴.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment