The kind of friends who help.
I'm grateful and thankful to so many many people.. esp the Climb Team people like Terence, Eunice and Mervyn and my regular Dota cum climbing NUS/NTU friends.
Such a warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I find it quite stupid when some people see me in school these days and say "eh? your knee like that? i tot got hole? where's the hole?"
If it's been 3 weeks and my puncture still doesn't close up then it's really quite scary don't you think so ??!!!??
Everytime I pop by Climbing trainings or watch my friends climb outside I feel that itch to climb. My knee starting to be able to take weight. Next week, I shall test it on the wall.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oi, can or not? Don't push too hard and aggravate the injury k?
Post a Comment