Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Went for a follow-up visit at the doctors this morning.

The redness surrounding my wound is getting better. Hopefully the infection will go away soon. There's like pus at my scab. And the area near my wound is both painful and itchy. I'll listen to the doctor and stay at home and rest my leg and not go out anytime soon.

Will be removing the stitches this Saturday then probably gonna take an Xray. The doctor always scares me by saying things like scared my ligaments get destroyed then dunno what chim chim arthristis (think I spelt it wrongly).

Talked to Jess online last night. She's so sweet. Back in Krabi she always watches my back. Always holds me when I walk around, warns me if there are steps ahead. Reminds me to take my medication and antibiotics on time. Changes my wound dressing for me at night. Carries heavy stuff for me. Then when we're back in Singapore she'll check on me by sms/msn every now and ask about my wound. I really don't know how to thank you Jess.

Mark will be following me to the doctor's this Saturday. Dunno what I would do without him too. Thank you Mark! =) If he didn't accompany me my mum would probably go with me and then she'll freak out when the doctor talks about BONE or puncture because all I told her was that the skin split due to abrasion that's why I needed the stitches cos I didn't want my family to worry too much. A white lie. Hope it's a justified one.

No comments: