Will be leaving for Krabi next Monday.
Think was supposed to go earlier one but oh well... who wants anything back from Krabi?
I'm quite excited but I very scared coz got to lead up myself and I can't remember how to do back-up anchors already. (I have a feeling after seeing this weizhong won't give me my level 2 cert) I hope we get good accomodation with good shower facilities. hot water that kind. I v niao about that. Shit and I haven't packed.
Went climbing last night at Yishun and I led up a few times but I was damn scared of lead fall. Leading outside and leading back in SMU is different I guess. Cos in SMU I already know the routes I know which are the good hand holds I know if I will be able to reach the holds or if I will fall but outside on some unfamiliar wall it's just different. I go up and if I am not confident I'll downclimb and wait and wait and go up and downclimb again. Norman and HY told me to lead fall a few times and then I'll get used to it but somehow it's just different coz when I do lead fall it's like I'm mentally prepared but when you're really up there leading I'm so afraid that I might just slip and fall and scratch myself or bang my head on the wall.
But I guess a lot of climbers have that problem too? Now I really know what neh neh meant when she said she was scared of falling so she'll choose to downclimb.
Oh Meng Suan road 3 crabs for 12 bucks! Haha so niceeeee and cheap la. Next time after climbing can go there eat again. Yumyum.
Watershock re-shoot this Saturday. Won't be able to go down for training again. Sigh. I miss training sessions I miss my climbing mates. And most importantly, I won't be able to get my bag from Jess! Grrrr... grumpy.
Stayed up till 2am last night just waiting... didn't even know what I was waiting for and I didn't even know when that call would come. And I think I would have continued waiting if I hadn't sent that sms which prompted him to call and say that he won't be able to make it. What if I didn't send that sms? Maybe I would have kept on waiting in vain.
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment