Friday, January 06, 2006

...

Ok I just realised my previous post has got absolutely nothing to do with that fact that it was Xiangrun's birthday. HAha here comes the link. Xiangrun's birthday SO we went brewerkz to celebrate. Ohh and I saw this really cute riddle outside one of the pubs at Clark Quay.

"What is the similarity between soya beans and vibrators?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"They are both meat substitutes"

HAHAA I think its damn funny but apparently I was the only one who thought it was funny. And I took quite awhile to get it. Coz they hardly use the word "meat" in Spore to mean "dick".
So you can imagine me walking past the riddle posted outside the bar, and then thinking about it while I was walking towards brewerkz. And I broke out laughing when I was 10m away from the bar.

But I think what Joyce said was funnier. When I asked her, she said "Hmm.. you can put both into your mouth?"

Yes you put a "meat" into your mouth but you don't put a vibrator.

1 comment:

LCC said...

Haa... Funny joke (of course, jokes are supposed to be funny, if not they won't be called jokes, would they...?)...

Nothing better to do, share 2 jokes with you (though I suppose these 2 jokes aren't as suggestive as the one you posted here)...

Joke No. 1

A city dweller was having a trip in the countryside when he saw a man, dressed like a farmer, standing in the middle of a field.

His curiousity stoked, the city dweller went up to the farmer and asked: "What are you doing standing in the middle of a field?"

The farmer replied: "I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize."

City dweller: "Huhh...? How does standing in the middle of a field help you win a Nobel Prize...?"

Farmer: "Well, this is my field and I heard yesterday from the radio that Nobel Prizes are given to people who are 'outstanding in their own fields'."

Joke No. 2

These are the supposed last words of General John Sedgwick, Union commander in the American Civil War, shot at the Battle of Spotsylvania Court House in 1864 while looking over a parapet at the enemy lines: "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."