Thursday, January 19, 2006

Look at my pretty baby

My 1st pair of climbing shoes. Isn't it gorgeous? It's a SHARK model. I wanted to get 2nd hand Galileo from Weizhong's friend, but the sides were too wide for me. Soooo excitinggggg!!!! Original Price was like 140 bucks (Ouch) but I'm glad I found it at a saleeeeee!!! Hmmm shall I come up with a name for my baby? How about.. MADROCK. Hurhur ok bad name. Let's call it "huh?" (private joke for climbers)

Climbed at CA this evening. Jess brought along her colleague, Terry (is that how you spell it?). At first glance, in corporate attire he looked quite cute. But when he changed into sports attire I realised he doesn't look that fit afterall. Plus his ass is quite huge. (OMG I HOPE HE DOESN"T READ THIS!!!!! HAaha my fellow climbers are prob wondering "what the hell has manchi been looking at during climbing sessions?")

Ohh I tried my first route today!!!! Like after some weeks of casual climbing I decided it's time to try out some routes. So I started out with some route 5A in CA. Though its supposed to be easy, I mean its only 5A, its not really THAT easy coz the grips at CA SUCK LIKE MAD. (if there's such a phrase. suck like mad. ahha) Andddd I managed to get my butt up there. After that I challenged myself by trying some 6A route. AND i managed to get to the top too!!!! (albeit with a bit of cheating =P Roy and Neh neh will prob say "this kinda thing no need tell pple one". HAhaa but I honest wor) I'm quite amazed by my sheer determination though. I was really really tired when I was doing that 6A route coz I climbed soo much before that. But I told myself that if those two flabby ladies could get up there its a shame if I can't do the same. Plus its time for me to get more serious about climbing. I don't wanna graduate after 2 years still being a novice at climbing. I wanna learn techniques. I wanna improve my climbing skills. Thats one of the reasons why I bought my climbing shoe. =) Time to get serious!

By the way, it was Wei Nurn's birthday a few days back. I asked him "what you want for your birthday present?" You know the casually asking kind. Even if he tell me what he wants I also won't buy for him. Yea that kind. Haha and he said "make out session with manchi". I was like "Hmm ok but I can't do it looking at your face. You'll have to cover it coz I can't bring myself to kiss someone who looks like you." (That's the mean manchi for you) AND HE REALLY COVERED HIS FACE. (ahah both of us didn't mean what we said lah. He's just flirting with me as usual but he looks SUPER GROSS. JUST LOOK AT THAT PIC)

EEKKss. I think pay pple 1 million bucks also no one wanna make out with him. AHhaa.

And the prettttyyy flowerrrrsss I got on M.O.S. night!!!!! Too bad no haf my fav purple tulips wor.



A little irrelevance here but I NEED TO COMPLAIN!!!! I had been so busy with the lights out bash thing at M.O.S. (publicity event/rehearsals/photo shoots) plus cognitare case challenge thing that I totally missed out all my first 2 weeks of work + readings and it doesn't help that I didn't listen in class. It's already week 3 and I already have problems catching up with my week 3 work, how can I find time to go back to week 1 and week 2 work?? ARgghhhh then I've got that 30 day sail trip ambassadorial meeting + Sports Bash Meeting + Climbing (this one I not complaining. hehee) and WakEeboardinggg!!! (neither I am gonna complain about this). And tuition and outside stuff. I'm like really drained of energy. But I'm very happy. Doing things which I really like. Like Climbingggggg!! I love my climbing pple. They are full of shit. (thats why I love them *beams*) Looking forward to the session on Sat at yishun safra! coz its freaking near my place. Haha PRAY HARD NO MAKE UP LESSONS THIS SATURDAY OR I GONNA KILL THAT PROF.

No comments: