Sunday, January 15, 2006

I feel so horrible.. =(

Presented my Cognitare Case just a few moments ago.
Sucked.
I have always been a really good speaker when it comes to presentations. Haha not being buay hiao bai here but really. I've got like A/A+ for my comms presentation under Glenda Singh (I obviously can't suck if I can get that kinda grade under her). And I was super confident during the rehearsal before the actualy Cognitare presentation. I mean I joined the case challenge for fun. Not expecting to win not expecting to get selected to join cognitare. But I had never had any bad presentations before in my whole life. And this is my first. (hope it will be the last too). This kinda feeling sucks. Like really low morale. I'm finding fault with myself. I didn't meet my own expectations and I'm just really disappointed. Hyeee...
But it's ok I'll be fine. =) Just that everything's been so smooth sailing in my wholeeee life that this little screwed up episode kinda spells "failure" for me. I'm feeling better already. Ok time to sleep.

No comments: