Monday, January 09, 2006

manchi is in a dilemma

Bondue sent a mail, "go and ask all your friends to vote for you! (online voting)"

I've been thinking about this the whole morning.

Although I can get bhb when I joke, I'm not the thick skinned type when it comes to this kinda stuff. I think its very bu yao lian to ask your friends to vote for you. Like "EH VOTE FOR ME VOTE FOR ME VOTE FOR ME!!!!"

But I know some contestants (according to my friends) have already sent out mass emails/smses/MSNs to spam the link.

I'm not out there to win this "pageant" thing you know. It's not like I wanna win this thing and I know I won't win this thing anyway. But if I don't ask my friends to pass me their votes, my vote count on the website will be pathetically (if there's such a word) low. And I think that's very embarassing too. Like "Manchi got no friends wor".

I talked to CQ and fang fang and both of them told me the same thing. "It's not very bu yao lian to ask your friends to vote for you what." I don't know what to do. There's no way I'm going to go out there and ask all my friends to vote for me because I know I just can't do it. It's how paiseh!!!

Before I can come to a conclusion on this whole issue, to my dear close friends who visit my blog every now and then, if you are free and you got nothing better to do, you can drop by this website, sign up for an account (it's free) and pass me a vote haha. (thats if you got nothing better to do than looking at the adorable manchi on the website)

http://www.kooshi.com/

Arigatou.

Oh and please feel free drop comments on the tagboard to advise. By the way, I'm sick from all the late night partying at xmas parties countdown parties and birthday parties. They are just never ending. zZzz

No comments: