I was praying and praying for the rain to stop.
So looking forward to my first wakeboarding experience.
I actually went to buy a bikini just for it.
Not like I don't have a bikini at home, but I needed a tighter one.
Was afraid that the impact of the water would make it fall off.
(It actually fell off once when I was in the water theme park at Downtown east. LUCKILY I HAD A SHIRT OVER ME)
Anyway, when we reached there, we went to meet Vincent who's supposed to be our instructor. It was still raining when we got there, super super heavily. He said "It's ok just hang around it'll stop in 30 mins." Wow. I never knew that to be a wakeboard instructor you'll have to be a prodigy at weather forecasting too.

*Kaiwen and I before the session. FYI those are his fingers not mine. (or it'll be super scandalous)
Wakeboarding's really quite fun. Vincent said it takes a beginner about 30 tries just to stand up on the board on the water. I did it in 4 tries! Haha and he kept praising me lah my head was really bloating I tell you. He said it might be due to my frequent rockclimbing, so I'd realize its important to use technique instead of brute strength. =)
*Fell many times initially
*Not giving up!
*hEeeeee hAaaaaarrr
Its a really really good feeling when you're on the water. Its almost like flying. But for me, I was trying to balance myself on the wake instead of enjoying the whole experience. And trying to figure out what Vincent was trying to tell me coz the boat was quite far away.
"Don't bend your knees so much!"
"Stand up straight!"
"Don't pull back!"
"Chest out!" (My chest was already out but I figured prob it was too small for him to notice)
I drank alot alot alot of sea water (It was on the house). It was gross. Super salty. And I saw this boatman peeing into the waters when I was just 10 m away from him. (I tried very hard not to stare at his d***) And this ang mo who spit into the water. I was struggling to keep myself afloat and NOT to drink anymore sea water then. YUCKSSS!
Vincent charged us 150 bucks for 1.5 hours session. Kaiwen and I split the cost. Freaking 75 bucks per session. If I go once a week, my whole month's pocket money will be drained. zZz. But but but but.. now I know why people who wakeboard got such HOT bod. My whole body ached like shit after that. Arms aching, Tummy aching, shoulders aching, back aching, thighs aching, and my ass was aching. Bet if I go like twice a week I'll have super toned bod by the end of the term. But that means I'll have to pay 600 bucks a month. HAha Pocket money + tuition money also not enough to cover.
But I would definitely go wakeboarding again. Maybe join the SMU Wakeboard people if they got lobang. =P (though they might not want me coz i'm still pretty much a noob at it)
*Kaiwen and I after the session. Tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment