Happy New Year everyoneee! And happy new year to you too junlin =)
I practically spent my new year's eve dota-ing away. And eating at the BBQ. 2 games of dota followed by shishamo and pork chops and tiger prawns and squids and stingrays and satays and sausages and salad and beehoon and puddings.. Kaiwen's mum can make really good puddings! And another 2 more games of dota. And more food. No break in between at all. I can feel my stomach getting fat already. But I was lucky enough not to get first blood of the new year! Haha wonder who's the poor soul who got it. (first blood is some technical term in DOTA).
Wanted to stay to talk crap through the night. But I guess it isn't very nice for a girl to stay overnight at other people's house. Plus my mum wouldn't like it too. Awwww. So I had to leave at like 2am. Missed the overnight mahjong =( But Tingyang and Daniel were sooooooooo sweeeet to send me to my door because "they didn't want anything to happen to their duck".
And regarding my previous post.. Oh well.. I guess criteria will always only be criteria. You can't predict love. Even if you can, you'll still plunge into it knowing that you'll be hurt in the end. Because love is blind. That's why love hurts sometimes. But I kinda know the three types of guys I'm attracted to.
1) Sporty + prominent guys
2) Smart guys (NOT nerds)
3) Shy, gentle yet mature guys (coincidentally, they aren't good looking most of the time) who make me feel really comfortable and at ease when I'm with them.
Especially Type 3 guys. *swoons*
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment