Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Food poisoning

Before I get to this whole food poisoning thing, lemme tell you... I saw Sehling at Citylink when I went for dinner with Calvin!!! And Chery(someone who got thicker skin than me.. Rare wor), Wai Hon(my OG mate back in RJ), Fred (my neighbour classmate in RJ), XXX(forgot his name but he was also from RJ), and XXX(forgot her name and she wasn't from RJ).

Sehling looks much prettier now! Fresher and less blur. haha look at us!




Calvin and I ate at Thai Express. I ate Tom Yum Glass Noodle. Then at night I was supposed to play DOTA with Han Xian and Gang. Everyone could see the game up except for me. Then I realized all of them still using 1.20b patch when everyone else updated to 1.20c patch le. zZzz. No game. Abit sian. Was about to sleep when I started salivating real badly all of a sudden. My stomach was feeling terrible before that already. So I ran to the toilet and spit all the saliva out. And I camped in the toilet for 1 whole min spitting out all the saliva in my mouth. I thought that was the end of the whole food poisoning thing. But no. There was another wave. 10 mins later, I rushed to the toilet again. Spitting out saliva (like mad) for the 2nd time + I felt like puking. And there was a 3rd wave in 10 mins. So while I'm writing this blog I'm praying there won't be a 4th wave coz I wanna go SLEEP!!! And I don't wanna go to bed until I'm sure there won't be any more saliva attacks coz I don't wanna wake up in the middle of the night just to PUKE. Ok I know this whole thing sounds really disgusting and trust me you wouldn't wanna feel the way I do now. It's horrible. I really wonder if I will just DIE right now, of food poisoning. I'm not really sure if its even the tom yum glass noodle. Maybe it was the gooey half-cooked eggs I ate for lunch just now. Maybe it was the apple crumble. But I'm pretty sure it's still the Tom Yum Glass Noodle. So dear friends, learn from my experience. Never eat at Thai Express. (Analytical Skills 101: Manchi fell sick from eating at Thai Express. Manchi is a human. You too are a human. Thus, you will also fall sick from eating at Thai Express... I can't believe I got an A+ for that module) And even if you do, don't order Tom Yum Glass Noodles.

1 comment:

dagger said...

Oh dear, hope you are feeling better as I am writing this and not salivating anymore. Sweet dreams, you funny little monkey.