Sunday, January 22, 2006

Climbing at Yishun Safra

Some pics I took today... and DAMN! I took pics of EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR MYSELF coz my camera went out of batt. (I bought replacements somemore. But also no batt. Hahaha)

Jess said my climbing improved alot ever since she saw me at level 1 climbing course last year. Haha SUPER happy! And when "lao shi" (thats how I call our instructor) told me not to give up when I was really tired up there, I was really glad. I guess he must have had at least some teeny weeny faith in me when he told me not to give up. If I really cmi then prob he wouldn't even have bothered. Haha that's just my interpretation. If you think otherwise, DON'T TELL ME!!!


*my friend, Lee, from Osaka. He eats 3 buns for breakfast! And he's still so skinny. (Oh and he loves the victory pose. AND WHY YOU LAUGHING AT HIM? YOU SO MEAN!!!)


*Weizhong, my scandal!!! Haha I'm his "er4 nai3". Huiting's his da4 nai3 which sounds super disgusting. Like big boobs ahha.


*Monkeys from SMU Climb Team. From left: Denise (Flat and lanky monkey), Claire (Just a Flat monkey) and Charmain (Ok I don't know her well so I shan't use my mean mouth on her YET haha)


*My catch of the day! Neh Neh looking so stupid. (and bimbotic) pretty lah pretty lah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog :)



www.FriendsterForum.com