In case you are wondering what kind of crap humours me, read this.
http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php
Its got stuff like "In closing, the only silver lining to this dark dark cloud is I have figured out why so many dogs lick their own assholes. They are trying to kill the taste of Beggin' Strips."
It's quite stupid but its funny.
HAha i'm reading the 5th post now on breast milk.
"Drinking it from a baby bottle seemed too on the nose (not to mention too creepy), and I didn't have enough milk to justify a martini glass. (Although with a splash of Bailey's I suppose you'd have yourself a nice 'Nippletini.')"
...................
And the guy made chocolate breast milk. Eeee
The 9th post is about some canned, edible silkworm pupae.
Started off with "Imagine a cute little silkworm all snug in his cocoon. Perhaps his name is Arthur......"
You get the idea. By the way, that post is a must-read. Gives you a real good idea of my humour haha.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment