Got back my Social Psy mid term today.
Did slightly below average.
And its Freaking 30%.
Now I know what Junkai meant when he said it's a MUGGING subject. Seriously, knowing the principles simply not enough. Sucky grade. Oh well. I am so expecting a B for my Social Psy. Meaning I've got to try get As for the rest of my subjects already.
Mid term break has ended. I'm determined to start working and stop slacking. 8 weeks have gone by with me playing and not doing much work. I'm determined to cut down on Dota and my social activities. AND START WORKING and scoring for my tests/quizzes and contributing to my projects. STUPID CHANGQI DIKUN AND JANICE YOU GUYS BLUFFED ME AT KOPITIAM!!!! Janice you are seriously a good actress la! hahaa freakksssssss.. Grrrrrr
During AE Class today my prof cracked unfunny jokes again. I was stoning as usual when he asked a damn DUH qn "Captain Cook made 3 trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?". And I was so stupid that "THE LAST TRIP" didn't come into my mind until someone sitting behind me said it. And when I asked Changqi the same question, he could even ask me "Who's Captain Cook? The Peterpan one?" THAT ONE IS CAPTAIN HOOK CAN.
The Rock Wall at Sports Hall is gonna be up sooon!!!
SOOOOOOOO EXCCIITTTINNGGGG~~~
I can't wait to climb it man. But the colour looks kinda kiddy though. I rather it be natural rock colour. Wun get dirty so easily. But that also means I won't be climbing at Yishun Safra anymore.
But theres just 2 things I don't like about the SMU wall.
1) Less Panels than the one at Yishun Safra. No more drooling over the 50m wall. Plus its indoor. Meaning got AIR CON. I like working out in natural air and breeze and sun! Being in air con room for too long makes me feel unhealthy. =/
2) Yishun is much nearer to my place. =/
BoooHooo.
Anyway, check out our rock wall at http://smuclimb.blogspot.com =)
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment