He said that he felt complete when he's with me.
Was a little sad when I read his note.
So that was what I've been feeling all this while.
Incomplete.
Talked to Siwei online after that.
It's always so so nice to talk to Siwei because you always know that your deepest and darkest secrets are safe with her. 4 years in RGS and 2 years in RJ, we didn't become good friends for no reason. And we agreed on many things. One of which is the fact that it gets easier and easier to leave someone each time.
To sidetrack a little, I saw Junjie at HMV just now. He came to say Hi to me. I know I've said this many many times but I'm so glad we are still friends. =)
Actually that's all I have to post. Don't know how to end this off nicely. Don't care.
~in your eyes you are but one person; in mine you are the world
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment