Saturday, June 10, 2006

I got a weird mum and weird friends

1.
That day Mark sent me home and he was wearing a cap when my Mum saw him. After he left, my mum asked, "why he wear cap ah? he got scalp disease ah?"

2.
Before we went to Yishun Bouldering gym yesterday, Kaiwen came over to my place to play music. He was playing the sax and I was play the piano. Ok I'm like quite bad at sight reading especially those with alot of flats and transposition stuff... so the music we played was kinda bad, especially the song "If". I got like alot of the notes wrong so it sounded quite horrible. I asked my mum to guess the song we were playing when I was home yesterday night and she said, "funeral march."

3.
Anw I was on MC yeterday. This morning when I got back to office I found my cookie jar empty. It was half full on Wednesday. Then I usually put notes next to my computer to remind myself of some stuff. I had this note that read "declare major by 2nd July!". Today, there was an additional line below that which read "and stop slacking and sleeping". Luckily my supervisor on MC.

4.
As a result of climbing and bouldering 4 times a week, I am suffering from permanent knee orbakak. It started out with 2 or 3, then 4 to 5. This morning when I counted it in office the figure rose to 18 and its only the left knee count. I complained to my office interns and Qilin said, "maybe it's time to amputate your leg". After the previous acupuncture episode I've accepted the fact that he's living in a completely different world from me.

No comments: