Saturday, June 17, 2006

The MRT was packed this morning as usual.
There was a guy next to me leaning against the MRT "wall".
And there was this girl standing right in front of him, backfacing him.

I was happily listening to songs on the MRT in the morning as usual when I thought I saw him stick his index finger out to try to poke at the girl's ass. I looked closer and I wasn't wrong. Of course he didn't succeed I guess his finger wasn't long enough. But the sight of that was enough to gross me out and I felt damn insulted even as a girl watching him.

I stared hard at him.

He looked at me and he dropped his finger.

After a while, he turned his hand around, palm facing the butt of the girl. The train jerked abit and the girl fell slightly back and her ass fell nicely into his palm. Seriously WTF. I stared at him again, this time harder than before, only to see his orgasmic face. I was totally totally grossed out. YUCKS.

I continued staring at him (you know how I look like when I'm damn pissed) and then after awhile he turned sideways to look at me. No no not LOOK. He DIAOED ME. AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO DIAO ME. It was as if he was daring me to tell the girl.

Frankly I was abit scared at that time. I mean what if I told the girl and then he would stalk me and like do something to me. I didn't really know what to do then. But he made a wrong move by daring me because I WILL FREAKING DARE IF YOU DARE ME TO DO SO. Don't ever try to scare me in order to tame me.

I said to the girl loudly, "Be careful the man behind you is trying to touch your butt." I think I embarassed the girl but yea I embarassed the shit out of the guy too when everyone turned back to look at him. I was expecting the girl to AT LEAST smile at me or walk away from the guy but she stood rooted there and said coldly, "Really? I didn't know."

So much for being nice. But I don't think I said it for the girl anyway. More like an innate female pride in me. I felt damn insulted when he was doing that to the girl la. Plus he's got an irritating face.

What a friday.

No comments: