Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My 250th Post

My fingers are starting to hurt.

And I've seen how bad finger injuries can be when I look at Heng. He stopped for like quite some time for his fingers to recover back then I think. And nowadays he's still climbing with tapes on his fingers.

Train Train Train. Climb 4 times a week. Also dunno for what. Not like I'm dying to go out there to win some competition. Or to achieve some 7A standard.

Got scolded by Wei Zhong. But he was right la. Too hard core already. Built up intensity, endurance and frequency way too fast.

I'm officially abstaining from climbing for 1 week.

It's just 1 week. But it feels so long. It's like I gotta wait another 7 days before I can lay my hands on those cracks and hand holds again. And I'm gonna miss the smell of the wall.

Suddenly feel so lost. Freed up so so much of my weekend time. Maybe I'll stay at home to sleep. My fingers and my body definitely need some well deserved rest.

Hope the pain in my fingers goes away soon.

On a side note, remember I played "you belong to me" the last time? Haha someone actually gave me a 5 star rating on YouTube and another commented something like "it's v good! i love the song" Haha at least there's people who appreciate noobish attempts.

Tired of and from work. Fingers hurting from climbing. Sometimes I feel like I've lost my directions in life. Like I dun even know if I really wanna be a trader anymore. I dunno what profession I'll end up doing or which country I'll end up working in. And it's only 2 years till I'll be graduating from University. Probably 3 if I'm gonna do my Masters overseas. But oh well life is too short to be bothered by all these stuff. Not like short short but too short to enjoy life and too long to lead a working life. But I'll definitely take my time and not stress myself out thinking about what I really want so that at the end of the day I'll live my life with no regrets.

I'm happy and contented.

=)

No comments: