When I came to check on my blog a few minutes ago, there's this "James" person who posted some nasty stuff on my tagboard. Remember I said before got pple really got nothing better to do than to post these kinda rubbish stuff? At first I thought they were like different people and then I checked the records and realize they all share the same IP addresss. So it's just like ONE person who likes to stir shit on my tagboard. And if you happen to be the one use your real name to post la. What James and Reader and all those shits all a cover-up. What a loser.
Anyywayyy I watched CARS today. Was supposed to watch it with my team mates last Sunday coz Huiting had free tickets! But I had tuition so couldn't go. Boo. So I watched it today instead and it was reallyyy good! I like that blue little car. The change tyre one. Sooooo cute. Anw Lightning McQueen that McQueen was actually a producer for Pixir or whatever that firm's name is la. But he passsed away already so they named the car McQueen and dedicated the movie to him. Awwwww.
The point here is that CARS is a good movie! Catch it if you haven't!
Met Fangfang and Qiuping for lunch today. From Somerset go all the way to Lau Pa Sa hor. I how sincere. hur hur. What do you get when you put 3 girls who have known each other for 8 years together?
A Bitching Session.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment