But I admit I'm quite an elitist.
And I don't think any RGS + RJC girls or RI + RJC boys aren't at least a little elitist.
It's like we were taught in a way that kinda made us think that we are "superior" and we are in some instances. But what I mean by elitist here doesn't mean that I look down on other people who aren't "elites" but rather think that I'm kinda better. And in a sense it makes me speak/work/perform more confidently which is good. And I really have the drive and determination to ride through tough times coz I know at the end of the day things will definitely turn out alright. Haha I so think I'm going to get scolded for saying these kinda stuff but oh well that's how I feel la. But I'm not SUPER elitist just maybe a teeny weeny bit. Ok maybe abit more than teeny weeny bit but yea thats about it.
The downside of being an elitist? Many of my friends may not know this but I'm actually quite stubborn. And now you know.
Original Link Here
http://studentssketchpad.blogspot.com/2005/07/feminazic-rgs-girl.html
Recommended by LCC












1 comment:
Hmm... I just realised that the cartoonists of this comic strip made a factual error...
As far as I know, RGS uniform not really that "see-through"... RJC uniform, according to what I heard from my friends, got higher possibility of "see-through"...
Post a Comment