Friday, June 09, 2006

You belong to me -- Shrek

This is the song from Shrek. Dexter sent it to like everyone in the climbing team la but I think it's a very sweet song. The lyrics very nice. I liked it so much that I went to search for the sheet music online and did my first recording using my digicam but got quite a few notes/tempo error coz I haven't touched my piano for quite some time. Oh well.. but I can't be bothered to do recording again. And if you notice the video never show my face one HAHAHA too PAISEH i'm how noob.








see the pyramids around the Nile
watch the sunrise from a tropic isle
just remember darling all the while
you belong to me

see the marketplace in old Angier
send me photographs and souvenirs
just remember when a dream appears
you belong to me

and I'll be so alone without you
maybe you'll be lonesome too

fly the ocean in a silver plane
see the jungle when it's wet with rain
just remember till you're home again
you belong to me

oh I'll be so alone without you
maybe you'll be lonesome too

fly the ocean in a silver plane
see the jungle when it's wet with rain
just remember till you're home again
you belong to me

No comments: