Tuesday, July 11, 2006

10 hours of sleep last night and I'm still like a zombie at work today.

Wonder how some people can stay up to watch soccer and sleep for 3 hours and still wake up for work. That feeling must be super super horrible.

My whole back and my arms and shoulders are aching like crazy from the Sentosa Trip and climbing. My neck is feeling damn stiff today coz I was lead belaying Heng when he was climbing the roof then I had to keep my eyes on him. I am dying for a massage now. And I need sleep. And I'm feeling so sian today coz it's a Monday. And none of the radio stations are playing nice songs. 13 days more to go. Can't imagine I got to go through this all over again next Summer. And I can't imagine working for 40 years before I retire. With 2 weeks annual hols. That sucks. Maybe I'll go be a prof. Then I can have hols when my students are having hols too. But prof got to write papers. Argggh. A perfect job for me will prob be one which allows me to play lots of music and do lots of sports and play lots of games and do alot of chilling and still get lots of sleep and rest and lots of money. Haha wonder if that kinda job exists. If got please tell me!

Pimples are popping out again. Got pus that kind somemore. So digusting. Neh Neh recommends the dunno what rose evening oil. Maybe I'll go try and see if that helps. Supposed to regulate your hormones or something.

And to the question you asked me on Saturday afternoon in the car, my answer to that is

Very =)

No comments: