Jilyn's leaving for exchange in Aug won't be back till next year so we held an early birthday celebration for Qiuping.
Wenfang had a chalet for her birthday.
Jilyn had a chalet for her birthday.
Qiuping had a chalet for her birthday.
So I think I'll most probably be having one too.
20th SEPTEMBER
20th SEPTEMBER
20th SEPTEMBER
20th SEPTEMBER
20th SEPTEMBER
20th SEPTEMBER
20th SEPTEMBER
20th SEPTEMBER
20th SEPTEMBER
20th SEPTEMBER
Anyway Qiuping's chalet was at Sentosa this time. Jilyn, Qiuping and Wenfang brought their boyfriends along and told me that I die die have to bring a guy or I can forget about going. So Mark went with me =)
Last time when I used my O2 phone with VGA camera I could store lots and lots of pics in my hp. Now changed to N6280 2 Megapixel Camera each pic about 500KB irritating can only store like 10 pics in my phone after making allowance for my Mp3s. Should prob upgrade my memory card from a 256MB to a 1G soon. Quality and Quantity just cannot co-exist. Luckily Thomas, Jilyn's boyfriend, was our official photographer of the day. So I can jolly well steal pics from him =p
I went for training in the morning and then met Mark to go Sentosa together. He did something really sweet that morning. =) The 8 of us spent the whole afternoon on the beach. And it was SO FREAKING HOT LA. Haha poor Mark was quite bored initially coz when the 4 of us girls get together it's like a fish market and we will just conveniently forget about the boys. And the boys met one another like for the first time so they weren't really talking too. We got ourselves wet in the water and the boys piggyback-ed us while we had serious cat fight. Like slapping one another, pulling one another's hair, pushing one another into the water, throwing big lumps of sand onto one another's head. Seriously, if anyone else other than these 3 girl friends of mine does that to me I'll just punch or spit into her face la. Haha but oh well we are just 4 mad women so used to one another's insanity.
Then I got so so tired and I went to sit on the sand and then Jilyn and Mark started putting sand all over my body. Haha it was damn freaking hot and I could only stare at the sun while they were playing with the sand but it was quite fun. More fun for them though I think. Told Jilyn to make C Cups for me so this was what she did.
She gave me a small boob and a big boob.

Like one mini peach and a super big orange.
And then I made alot of noise so she balanced my boobs for me.

Look at my INVERTED NIPPLES. Dunno whose brilliant idea.

The 4 of us =) Oh they made me pregnant too.
We had dinner at BK and I ATE ATE ATE SO MUCH that I wanted to rush back to the room to shit. And the stupid girls were so cruel to FORBID ME FROM SHITTING IN THE ROOM. They actually asked me to use the LOBBY TOILET. EIGHT FREAKING YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP. Haha but I still ignored them and locked myself in the room toilet and took my own sweet time doing my business. After that we played really stupid games like asshole Dai Dee, Indian Poker and Pictionary. With my FLAIR at drawing my grp mates could guess what I drew like every time. And I also found out that Mark can't draw for nuts. So my team lost the game. Boo.
Ohh anw Jilyn, Wenfang and I had so much fun smashing the cake into Qiuping's face. It's becoming like our tradition. Our birthdays die die got to smash cake one. And Qiuping took her sweet revenge on Jilyn and Wenfang after that. Although I had my own fair share of fun rubbing the cake and the cream onto her face, she didn't seek revenge on me coz I had already bathed by then and I didn't have extra set of clothes! Haha so lucky. Then Chuan Kai, Qiuping's boyfriend, took out the brownies he made for her and Qiuping was so touched that she cried la. That silly girl. Haha that was like the first time in my life I saw her cry. Maybe back in RGS got once or twice too but I can't really remember already.
Sleepy Hollow was showing on Channel 5 and it was a really really stupid show. Esp the last part when Johnny Depp threw the skull back to the horseman and he suddenly grew flesh and blood on his face and then he bit the old woman's face and disappeared into the tree roots with the woman's palm stuck in between.
???!!!???!!!
And then the whole show ended.
I was like really really sleepy already coz I had training in the morning then the next day I had level 2 climbing course and they didn't allow me to sleep at like 1am. And I was craving for ice cream so Mark and I drove to Siloso beach to get ICE CREAM and cup noodles and slurpee for the girls. We ended up parking at the wrong beach (Mark is so smart) and we walked 20 freaking minutes to the 7-11. He dropped one of the slurpees. The ice cream melted by the time we got back to the room and then I REALIZED WE GOT REFRIGERATOR BUT NOT A FREEZER. We were soooo sooo tired from walking (Plus Mark didn't sleep the previous night coz of his camp and I was so tired from training) so we slept the moment we got back. That was like 4am. And then this morning we woke up at 730am coz I had to go for my level 2 climbing course. 3.5 hours of sleep. Almost died during training. Mark didn't have much sleep as well and he left for Malaysia like in the afternoon to watch world cup finals tonight. Both of us are crazy la. Made of iron one. Dun need to rest.
Monday tmr again. Arggh back to work. Have a bad feeling I'll be like a zombie tmr. Too tired already. I'm so burnt from the Sentosa trip and my pimples are popping out again due to lack of sleep. Grrrr. TWO AND A HALF MORE WEEKS! CANT WAIT FOR MY INTERN TO END AND GO KRABI!
No comments:
Post a Comment