This morning dunno for what reason also I went into my parents room and used the master bedroom toilet.
Then I saw something which looked vaguely familiar and stared at it for a few seconds before I realized it's a weighing scale. I haven't stepped onto that for like ages man because I am so super super not weight conscious. But I did this morning. For fun. Like you put there also dunno put for what might as well use it like once.
I was shocked. The past few months I've been telling people I'm 40kg because that's the weight I've been at ever since I entered uni though the last time I weighed myself was dunno how long ago. But you see, my weight doesn't fluctuate usually, unless I get really really sick then my weight will drop.
I gained like 2.5kg? Like huh since when? When I look at myself in the mirror I really really can't tell that I've put on weight. And other people are still telling me to eat more because they think I'm skinny (wait till they see my tummy!) It's probably either from the muscles I gained from climbing or the snacking at work for 3 months.
So if I had told you that I was 40kg, I'm actually not.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment