I got so bored at home so I dug out all the perfumes that I don't want because I don't use any at all so don't buy me perfumes unless you want to see them on this page becoz I'm going to sell all of them here. Some are quite old already coz my aunties bought for my mum like a few years back. Yup if you wanna buy can email me at luminzhi@hotmail.com . Additional 100 bucks for my autograph. Prices are negotiable. None of the proceeds will go to charity.

6 piece miniature perfume set. 2 pieces of Lancome 2 pieces of Guy Laroche the rest dunno what brand. total vol around 35ml going for 25 bucks only. Packaging kinda gone mouldy but who cares you don't rub the packaging on yourself do you.

Shiseido Sample Set. 30ml cleansing foam 30ml body translucent cream 15ml Zen perfume going for only 25 bucks!
Tender Poison by Christian Dior to kill your guy slowly 30ml going for 40 bucks. (down from 60+)

Christian Dior perfume 5ml going for 8 bucks.

Lancome Miracle 100ml going only for 75 bucks! (down from 100+) cheap cheap!

Chrisitian Dior Diorissimo 50ml going for 70 bucks. (down from 100+)

Vichy anti-imperfection foundation 30ml going for only 25 bucks! (down from 40+)
For anime lovers. 8 VCD pieces Lain only going for 15 bucks. Tip top condition. Cheap cheap!
.
.
.
*watch this space my dad might be selling some of his old tennis rackets cheap!
No comments:
Post a Comment