Went to NYGH funfair this afternoon. My ex tutee asked me to go. I stopped coaching her since she was Primary 6 and now she's like Sec 2 but she still asks me to go for her school events. And of course I still do go! Last year I went for her Chinese Orchestra Performance and this year it's this funfair thing. Haven't been to a secondary school funfair for damn long alreaddy. So messy and hot inside so many people esp YOUNG BOYS scouting for NY chicks there. Mark, me and my tutee went to play some Tomb Raider thing. Supposed to be scary but it ended up damn hilarious. The NY girls had paint over their faces and their attempts to scare people ended up in total flops. Bleah. Can't expect much from Secondary School kids.
Then Mark and I played DDR. Disaster. I think we failed the stage within 30 seconds. Luckily after that he won something at some golf game. 2 ugly frogs.
Anw my tutee is called Sheila. She dedicated a song for me this afternoon! And said that it was for the "best tutor she ever had". Awwwww damn sweet la! She's like one of the best tutee I've ever had too. Actually she's the best. Too bad her parents didn't go today. They went for the Chinese Orchestra performance last year. Quite long never see her parents already. Her mum was quite nice to me. Last time go tuition got canned drinks to drink one. Sometimes got food also. Now my tuition only got plain water.
Saw WU HUIFEN there too. What a pleasant surprise. And her Boyfriend. Haha her boyfriend's like damn shy la. And huifen still looked as chor lor as ever. I told her boyfriend to finish up her food for her or she'll get fat.
Was supposed to make Tiramisu after the funfair but stupid Mark go supermarket so long by the time he got home not enough time to make the dessert already coz we were catching "The king and the clown" at Lido at 930pm. It's a really really really good show! The guy is DAMN PRETTY LAAAAA. His small eyes and thin red lips. The see already makes you feel like protecting him that kinda guy. *drools* Mark's first Korean movie ever. That lousy pig. Was so scared he would fall asleep during the show but apparently he found the movie quite good. Yes yes yes you all should go watch it! So so nice! But watch already very sad. My heart still feels quite heavy now.
Was supposed to climb this Sat and Sunday but I ended up falling ill. Sickening. Means the next time I'll be climbing will be next Tuesday. That would be 2 weeks without climbing. I hope the endurance I had previously trained up (though not alot) would not go away! So irritating to fall sick. The flu/cold that kind. Coz your throat will be irritated then your nose will be blocked/irritated too and the nose is like linked to your eyes (Heck they are all linked. The mouth to the nose and the nose to the eyes and thus the mouth to the eyes). Then my eyes are like so super super puffy and red and tired I had to use so much energy just to keep them opened la. Then now my throat sooo itchy. It was painful yesterday. Dunno which one worse. Itchy or painful throat.
But still happy.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment