Saturday, July 29, 2006

28/07/2006

Last day of intern.

Watched Lady in the Water. It's damn damn damn good! I love that show! Must watch must watch! Stupid Dexter before the show said the girl is the one who starred as Arwen in Lord of the Rings then the whole show I kept looking at her and couldn't find the resemblance. Then after the show he said he got it wrong. Grrr.

Watershock photoshoot is this Saturday. Damn stressed. Never get updates from alot of people then always got to call them to rush them for deadlines. Sigh sometimes people don't realize that other people won't be able to do their stuff unless they finish their stuff. I always tell Dexter that it's pretty amazing that our marketing team only consists of 2 people and they are called Manchi and Dexter. Haha then we keep stressing each other out. And I've said this umpteen times but yea I'm glad Dexter's helping out with all the designs of the shirt and emailers coz I know shit about them. Now Shaun helping us maintain the watershock blog so our marketing team has expanded by 50%.

Anyway Dexter and I went to Forum toys R us to look for Helium balloons and they actually don't have! like hello it's toys r us it's supposed to sell alot of party stuff and they don't have those helium inflated ballons? Then we looked around for more props to buy for the photoshoot but ended up playing with their kids wigs next time show you how Dexter looks with fake Afro hairstyle hurhur now I got problem uploading pics. Dunno whether it's blogger's problem or my internet problem. Recently upgraded from 512 to 1500kps but the upload speed like much slower leh. Hmmm nvm I think it's blogger's problem.

Now that my intern is finally finally over, I have more time for watershock, climbing, family, friends and most importantly myself. Don't have to wake up at 7am every morning already.

Go watch lady in the water!

If you buy me another teh-ping....

No comments: