Monday, July 31, 2006

Watershock photoshoot!

Soooo hot but quite fun. 14 of the comm members + models managed to get a free 50 dollars worth each of jet boat ride! =)

Anw so happy yesterday. I drove from Clementi to RSYC and nearly got into an accident and got lost at West Coast. Haha but surprisingly I wasn't worried at all. May who was just sitting next to me was quite scared I think cos for the rest of the day she sat in the other van didn't wanna sit in the car I drove anymore.

Then I drove down to Marina Bay and then to ECP. Then at night I drove from Katong all the way back to Woodlands! hehehee

Yiwei trying out Junkai's camera at RSYC.

Jet boat ride! Shaun stoning at the back and Greg grinning to himself.

The babes next to me.

Dinner at Fish & Co. Jian Feng eating like a pig.


My hill of peri peri prawn shells. Fish & Co mussels were really good!

No comments: