Friday, July 21, 2006

I owe you my apologies

To Aimin, my work supervisor though she won't be reading this. I took leave for my climbing stuff, took leave to renew my passport, took leave to go back to school for MAPP test... then I keep falling sick and I don't think I'll be able to finish my work list before I leave. I really feel so bad.

To my climbing team, I haven't been attending trainings regularly the past few weeks because of my finger injury and I'm too caught up with my watershock/sports bash backlog plus falling sick too. Then sometimes go sometimes don't go also make me feel equally bad.

Like a lot of my friends tell me, I'm not superwoman, can't be doing so many things at the same time. I think I finally know my limits, like the threshold of the work load I can handle, because I really did try. Always tired always not enough sleep always falling sick then can't concentrate on doing one thing at a time coz there's simply too much stuff to do. 70% here 80% there but never 100%. Think I'm guilty of neglecting some of my friends too.

To shaun, I really don't know what I can say. I've used up all my words. I'm sorry. I don't know what else I can do/say to make you/me feel better. I meant every word that I've said to you. Please don't throw the towel into the dustbin. a;lksjglkadsjf;osaijg;dsakjfdf

No comments: