Met junjie at the mrt station this morning.
Though it's already been 8 months since we broke up, it seems like we broke up only yesterday.
Went back to school for bouldering after work. I love training sessions. It makes me have something to look forward to at the end of the day. It's not just work, go home. Work, go home. Work, go home, sleep. It's like work, training! Or work, go out have dinner. Work, watch movie. Work, chill. It makes work more bearable. I'm prob gonna be a sports camp facilitator. JUST TO ZAO WORK. AHahahah.
It's a bad idea to have "optional" training. Because NOBODY comes down. Dunno why Neh Neh never come down today. Then dexter pang seh (should have expected!) Jess said might come in the end also never come. Left me and Calvin 2 poor souls bouldering. But I like it when there's less people. Somehow I can focus on my own abilities better. Like challenge my own limits and not feel pressurized to perform as well as others. Just that its abit sian when you have only 2 pple to clear up after the session.
Many many blisters are forming on my hands from climbing. Rough hands already. =/ But I don't really care. Today got 4 more blisters. Hope they'll recover in time for Saturday's training session. Next time die die must wear pants. I got like 2 scars on my hand from climbing and each time I climb with shorts I get like 2-3 new scratches. Super pain when I bathe.
Then after training always v lazy so forever taking cab back. Even if share cab also must pay like 10 bucks each time. Think one month I prob waste 70-80 bucks on cab. But bo bian. Lazy is like that one.
Weekend is coming. But I'm gonna be busy as usual. Training. Help out at level 1 climbing. Celebrate daddy's birthday. Tuition. Movie. Then? Back to work on Monday. Raawwwwrrr.
Just give me 2 days. Let me sleep for 48 hours.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha. You want a reminder before this saturday or not?
Post a Comment