Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Only 1 week

Time passes really slowly when you're doing intern.

I can't believe only a week has passed.

And I still have like 13-14 weeks to go.

But if I weren't interning also got nothing to do. Everyone else is doing the same won't have time to go out with me also. Can't believe I got to do this again next year summer. And I'm moving onto year 3! Gonna like graduate soon. Nooooooo. Don't wanna go out to work so early. Prob go overseas do masters or something. It's quite scary when you think about it. Like you've been through almost 20 years of education (and you thought time passed real slow but as you look back on it now it's gone just like that) and then it's all gonna end soon and you'll embark on another journey in your life and work until you turn like 60 when you retire. (thats like 35 years of work. Compared to only like 20 years of education. Almost double.) And then you just grow old and die.

This seriously freaks me out.


~by that sin fell the angels

1 comment:

LCC said...

As Einstein once said (if I'm not wrong): "Time is relative."

For an example, he used this...

If you sit beside a hot stove for one minute, you will feel like you have sit beside it for eternity...

But if you sit beside a very beautiful lady (or handsome guy)who you are attracted to for eternity, you will feel like you have only sit beside her/him for only 1 minute...