Xunming one of the closest guy friend I had back in RJ.
Met up with him today and we went to eat HOKKAIDO HOT POT. (kaiwen it's the one we wanted to try! omg omg omg it's damnnn gooodd! hahaha damn fun the food)
Brings back hell lots of memories.
We were busy naming each other's scandals.
I remember him and Justin anyhow naming my scandals.
I remember us confiding in each other our BGR problems back in JC. I think I cried once in front of him back then.
I remember me playing the piano in the lecture theatre and him singing.
I remember us going to ULU PANDA CC KTV to sing. ahha it's a super auntie and uncle place.
I remember us skipping assembly to PLAY some music in the music room (with lots of other pple) and then we got caught and sent back to the hall. It was damn damn damn malu-ating.
I remember me skipping my PE lessons/tuturials/lectures to go do stupid things with them which I can't remember what. I didn't get my "pon queen" nickname for nothing.
I remember that we bought dunno who A white bunny soft toy for his/her birthday in JC2 and then I said it was DAMN CUTE. And on my birthday they bought the same brown one for me. It was hilarious.
I remember every morning at 630am we'll all be at the 3rd storey benches outside the library sleeping. Gossiping. Playing guitar. And I remember the only song I've ever learnt on guitar is "more than words". I had always wanted to play it for JJ but he didn't have a guitar.
I remember Andrew jumping from the 3rd storey.
I remember Jack and dunno who competiting to see who rolls to the female toilet first.
I remember their jamming sessions.
I remember us teasing Justin about his mop hair. And I remember his very frequent PMS.
I remember Olivia with her sleepy face in the morning.
I remember Andrew drooling over M and his SP.
I remember Xunming living in a "i'm very handsome" self delusion.
I remember Jack's "a-ba-ba a-ba-ba"
I remember going to support them for their Oasis imitation jamming competition in The Heerens.
I remember my RJC life that's spent with them.
But everyone's going away. I don't like this feeling.
I feel so left behind.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment