Monday, May 29, 2006

Jokes from Reader's Digest

My wife went for a face mud treatment at a spa and she looked good for 2 days.

Then the mud fell off.

******************************************************************************

I have been driving for 12 hours so I pulled over for a nap.

There was a knock on the windscreen.

"What?" I asked.

It was a jogger. "Excuse me Sir, may I know the time?"

"Its 8:07"

He thanked me and he left.

Feeling grouchy, I went back to sleep. It was only a short while before there was a knock again.

"Can't you see I'm sleeping?"

It was a cyclist. "I'm sorry to disturb Sir. But what's the time now?"

"It's 8:23"

The cyclist left. I wanted undisturbed sleep badly and I was getting quite mad at all the passer-bys. So I wrote hung a sign on my windscreen that says "I DON'T KNOW THE TIME!"

This time round there was another knock on my windscreen.

"JUST WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

A small schoolboy stared at me and said,

"It's 8:45"

1 comment:

LCC said...

Haa... Jokes from the Reader's Digest really tickle the funny bone (a.k.a. the humerus bone which joins the shoulder to the elbow, I think)...

Well, my favourite joke from the Reader's Digest is the one about Moses, Jesus & An Old Man playing golf together... B-D