Friday, May 19, 2006

I wish I had 48 hours a day

Working life is more busy than school life.
I've been going out after work like every day.
I think it's because you don't get alot of fun from work thats why after work you just wanna go out and have some fun to make up for that lack of entertainment. If not you just feel damn sad like got no life. But that's at the expense of your rest time. So nowadays I sleep during my lunch break and ask my colleagues to da pao back for me. Unless I've got lunch appointments.

Oh and I hugged my supervisor's cushion to sleep. Then there was once I was really really really tired so I drooled on it. Haha I told Christine. I thought she was going to scold me for being so disgusting.

Instead she said,
"那个是人家放在屁股上的,你为什么拿去放在你脸上!"

If I'm gonna have another pimple outbreak don't ask me why.

Training has increased from twice to thrice a week. Everytime got training I reach home at 12+. But I actually love going for trainings. I love to climb. I love my climbing team mates. They are super full of shit. I want to become a better climber. I want to go for climbing competitions. I want to become a climbing instructor. But I don't think they'll send me for the course coz I'm already going onto year 3 plus I'm not really that that great as a climber. But I'm determined to improve. And I know I will. I know my weaknesses. Too much strength too little technique. But I'm working on it.

Weekdays go out after work. Weekends no work also go out come back at 12+. I haven't had 8 hours of sleep for like damn long. So many pple birthday these 2 months. All the birthday parties go until abit tired. Seriously why these 2 months so many pple birthday? Is August really such a good time to have unprotected sex? But all good friends so cannot dun go. Cannot always pang seh pple coz already like half the world know I'm famous for pangseh-ing. Share present also share until I no money. But I'm looking forward to this weekend coz it's dear Jilyn and Sinyee's parties. I love meeting up with my ex RGS classmates. It's a very nostalgia kinda feeling.

Anw today's APPLE's birthday. Went back to school after work to surprise him with Calvin and Neh Neh. We conspired with his SIFE mates and he was really damn shocked. He thought we might celebrate it during Tues training. And I looked damn stupid with the "happy birthday" sign thing that you stick into the cake. It was on my hair instead. Then the candles were like in my mouth. Argghh should have taken a photo of that. And after he blew the candles I stuck the candle and the "sign" back into the cake. Haha so I got more share of the cake coz none of them dared to eat my dandruff and saliva.




The 25-year-old kid. He got a harness. It's like a standard present for climbers. And harness not cheap somemore.

Anw the wax on the candle dripped on my SKIRT I can't get rid of it. Anyone knows how? I hope my mama knows how to do it. If not this year I'll be expecting a blazer + skirt set from Apple for my birthday.

SPEAKING OF MY BIRTHDAY.

SEPTEMBER SEPTEMBER SEPTEMBER.

Don't pretend never hear. I KNOW YOU ALL READ MY BLOG!

No comments: