Saturday, May 06, 2006

Half an hour more and I'm off from work!

Went to see a doctor this morning and he gave me MC for 2 days, including today's. Went to work anyway. Reached my work place at 12 and hit my daily financial report quota at 4pm. My colleagues all say next time I can come start work at 12 instead. I also wish.

Anw I quite like my Intern place. Not the place but more like the rest of the SMU interns. There's like 7 of us here together then we bitch everyday and slack while we can. It's quite slack but it's just that the people here arent' really that friendly. Think they hate interns or something. ZHI CHAO is staring at my screen now. He thinks he very handsome. Anw he's the guy I blogged about several months ago. When I failed my 2nd driving test then got this guy in the video room giving that smuggish look. Yes it's him. He's Zhi Chao. And he's using his fingers to poke my head now. He think he damn yandao then can bully girl.

The people in the office abit the unfriendly. Kept staring at the interns. Like they got nothing beetter to do. As if they're paid only to MONITOR us. Damn disgusting. Then got this lady dress up like barbie doll lidat think she quite bimbo. Then the reception lady voice super high then she speaks in a super retarded way.

Anyway I'm blogging coz I got nothign better to do. I finished my work at 4pm I bitched and ka jiaoed my friends I finished eating my tidbits so now I'm blogging. Actually work is quite tiring. Work from 845 to 615 everyday. Then Tuesday gotta go back sch for climbing after that go supper take cab home by the time bathe finish already 1+am then next morning gotta wake up at 645am again. Then friday night and saturday go out with friends Sunday I gotta give tuition then at night got tennis then supper then sleep at 1+am again (unless I don't bathe) and next day gotta wake up at 645am. Zzzzz. You know what. I think I'm growing old. Seriously. Sometimes when I stare at my hands then I tot they look kinda dry and you know how they say you can best tell a woman's age by her hands. I think mine looks like I'm 40. Premature Ageing. There are like so many things in life I still wanna do. But I'm glad I started doing them already. Like wakeboarding. I still wanna learn the violin and guitar. I think I wun really have time to do all these once I start working proper. Even less time when you get married. And absolutely no time when you have kids. Haha I think about it already feel sian liao.

Going for May's bd party later. Celebrating 4 pple's birthday at the same time but I dunno the other 3. Then got like so many different friends going. Like this birthday girl got this gang of friends then May got us. Dunno if it'll be weird. Hope it wunt. She said there'll be like 400 cans of beer IF I didn't hear wrongly and she wants to get me drunk. Haha but with my excellent SIAM skill I think abit hard. My magical disappearing act.

Nowadays I'm always going out and reaching home late. Like at 2-3am. And this happens like at least once a week. Kinda got screwed by my mum yesterday. I dunno if it's normal but I think ever since I entered Uni there seem to be so many activities so many social gatherings then once in a while (or once in a week) you go home late. And when I look at dicky toh and the rest they always play overnight poker also. Maybe they're guys so it's supposed to be "normal"? I dont' know.

605pm already. Can't wait to knock off. It's friday!!! Tmr got climbing again. Gotta wake up earlier than usual coz I'm on duty. *grunt* Half an hour more's sleep seems so precious nowadays. When I think back on my RG and RJ days I sleep like 10 hours a day. Like nobody's business. Now wan 8 hours also hard. =/

I'm still thinking of my purpose in life. I wonder if it's just me. You ever feel like you're just studying and working and I mean even though you already know what kinda job you want what kinda girl or guy you wanna marry and how many kids you want and what age you wanna retire it's still quite sad? Like somehow at the end of the day you'll just die and when your friends also die then there wun be many people who'll remember you. Maybe your children and grandchildren and I doubt your great grandchildren wun know who you are anw. Not like I know who my great grandparents are.

Nvm I've got 4 months of holidays. (albeit working) I'll take this time to do some self reflection. I love time for myself. =)

No comments: