Monday, May 29, 2006

FANGFANG IS ATTACHED!!!
OMG OMG OMG. I knew it.
Now I'm all alone again.
So irritating irritating irritating.
Haha but I'm HAPPY FOR YOU FANGFANG!!!!
Hope he treats you well =)

This afternoon Chong You said I was too picky.
I'm not! Hmmm ok maybe I am. But it's not even like I have very high expectations. But the right guy with the right feel just doesn't COME. Or maybe I just have a phobia of these kinda stuff nowadays. Fangfang said that "he made me realised that there is no point being/waiting/liking someone who doesn't treat you right". I think it's so damn true.

Tmr work again. Arggghh my blues don't start on Monday. They start on Sunday night. Sunday night blues.

SO EXCITING I AM GOING KRABI TO CLIMB!

I can smell the rocks there already. Can't wait to lay my fingers on the cracks.

Sweat.

No comments: