The next morning she received a call from the son's handphone and the person on the phone asked her to go to the airport to get her son.
She went there and saw her son on a wheelchair. He was like in a semi-coma state. And then they found out that one of his kidneys has been stolen.
This sounds like some urban legend story. Dunno whether to be happy or sad for that guy. On one hand he so SUAY kidney get stolen. On the other they would have probably taken his eyes/heart/liver as well.
Anw these are some of the things I need to do soon.
(Just a self reminder not for reading pleasure)
1) Cut my hair
2) Buy new headphones
3) Pester pple for Sports Bash claims and process them
4) and some other things I can't remember what.
Oh yes before I forget HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Not like she's gonna see my post also but yea Happy mother's day to all mamas but especially my mama. =)
Although most of the time I act like I don't really care about things you say and I always get pissed when you nag but I do love you. Just that I don't know how to show it coz I think it's so mushy to say "i love you mom" or to give you a warm hug. Just not used to it.
But the bottomline is that
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you!

~for all the mamas in the world
No comments:
Post a Comment